Terms and Conditions
Last Modification Date: 30 Janurary 2019
Plair Life Limited (“Plair” “We” “Us” or “Our”) operates the website https://plair.gg (the “Website” “Site” “Service” or “Services”). By registering to the Service and/or accessing or using it, You (“User” “Users” “Your”) acknowledge that You have read, understand and agree to these Terms and Conditions of Service ("T&Cs") and to any amended or updated version. Should You not agree to be bound by these T&Cs, please do not sign up for the Service. Users who do not comply with the T&Cs will face consequences as hereinafter described.
1. Acceptance of and Modifications to the General Conditions of Use
These T&Cs may be amended at any time and the current version will be posted to our Website. Users are advised to consult Our Website to be informed of any updated version to these T&Cs. These T&Cs may be amended at any time and any such amendment shall be effective upon publication at this Website. In the event You disagree with any changes made to these T&Cs, Your sole recourse shall be to cease using Our Services. If You do not wish to continue using the Service under the new version of the T&Cs, You may terminate the T&Cs by contacting Us through email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
In addition to these T&Cs, additional terms and conditions may govern various promotional offers, offered to You from time to time. Such promotional offers are governed by their corresponding Promotional terms and conditions.
2. Limitation of Liability
In no event will Plair be liable, whether in contract, warranty, tort (including negligence (whether active, passive or imputed), product liability, strict liability or other theory, to You or any other person for any damages (including, without limitation, any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages) arising out or in connection with of any use of, inability to use or results of use of this site or any materials In this site, even if Plair or its representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
3. Eligibility of Account
3.1. Create an Account
It is agreed that an Plair Account must be created and any relevant information must be provided by You in order to access Our Services. If You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Plair has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Plair reserves the right to suspend or terminate Your Account immediately and refuse any and all current or future use of the Services (or any portion thereof).
To be eligible to create an account and become a registered user, You must, at the time of registration:
3.1.1. Be at least eighteen (18) years of age or the age of majority in Your Jurisdiction of residence, whichever is greater, at the time of account creation;
3.1.2. Be resident in a country where skill-based gaming is legal;
3.1.3. Submit Your email address and other details as requested including, but not limited to, Your country, and date of birth, and select a unique display name/username. Alternatively, You may also register with Facebook, or Google account. You must provide information that You declare to be complete and exact;
3.1.4. Make sure the display name/username must not be offensive, be selected to deceive or misinform other users, and may not offend common decency or infringe upon the rights of third parties. Plair reserves the right to amend the display name/username without prior notice if it is in breach of these T&Cs;
3.1.5. Had not registered an account before. Only one (1) Account is allowed per person. In the event that Plair determines that You have registered more than one (1) Account, Plair has the right to suspend or terminate Your Account(s), refuse any and all current or future use of the Services, void any Contest entries, and withhold or revoke the awarding of any prizes;
3.1.6. Under no circumstances shall You allow or permit your account to be transferred. Your account cannot be reused by a third party.
3.2. Security Obligation
We take reasonable computer measures to ensure the security of Your Plair account but it is Your responsibility to take all necessary precautions to ensure the security and confidentiality. You must:
3.2.1. Update Your account information as necessary;
3.2.2. Create a strong password as well as take all necessary precautions to ensure the security and confidentiality of Your Plair Account. You are strongly recommended not to use the same password for the email address associated with Your Plair account; and
3.2.3. At all times abide by these T&Cs.
We reserve the right to suspend, temporarily or permanently, Your access to the Services to anyone at Our sole discretion.
4. Third Party Steam Account
To using the Services (“Tournaments” “Contests” “Games” “Quests”) from Your User Account, You must connect to Your registered account with Steam (“Steam Account”). If You do not have a Steam Account, You may create an account for free on Your own.
4.1. Your Steam Account Profile must be set to public to participate in Contests;
4.3. When using the Services, it also may be necessary for Us to provide You with Our own software and/or that provided by third parties (“Software”);
4.4. Plair is not responsible for the end user terms and conditions of use, privacy policies, or the collection, use, or disclosure of any information such third parties may collect through their Software.
4.5. By using the Services You accept full responsibility for all Internet connection fees, together with all equipment servicing or repair costs necessary to allow You access to the Services.
5.1. Esports Quests or/and Contests
There are a number of Quests or/and Contests made available in which You may organize or/and participate. We reserve the right to modify or cancel Quest(s) or/and Contest(s) at any time without notice to You. We reserve the right, in Our sole discretion, to move entrants from the Quests or/and Contests they have entered to substantially similar Quests or/and Contests . All Quests or/and Contests offered in the Services are designed as contests of skill. Winning a Quest or/and Contest is determined by Your ability to use Your skill and knowledge of the game to beat Your opponent.
5.2. Contests Rules
Rules may differ from Contest to Contest. Each of Our Contests are governed by specific Rules, as may be modified from time to time, which are presented upon entry into the Contest, and are incorporated into these T&Cs by this reference.
You have the responsibility to review the Contest Rules and Promotional Terms and Conditions prior to participating in any Contest, and to review the Contest Rules and Promotional Terms and Conditions regularly for any changes.
You agree to abide by the then-current rules for the Contest(s) in which You participate. Your failure to follow the then-current rules for the Contest(s) in which You participate will result in Your immediate and automatic forfeiture of the Contest(s), and We reserve the right to immediately suspend or terminate Your access to the Services.
5.3. Entry Fee and Payment
Plair may offer esports Contests that will require an Entry Fee, which will be listed in Plar Tokens (“PLA” “PLAs”). The Entry Fee may vary from Contest to Contest. It is Your responsibility to know and understand the Rules and required Entry Fees for any given Contest. Upon entering a Contest, the Entry Fee will be deducted from Your Account.
5.4. Contest Prizes
The Users in each Completed Contest who win the Contest and comply with eligibility requirements and applicable Contest Rules will win the corresponding prizes for that Contest. In the event that two or more Users tie in a Contest, the prize will be divided evenly among those Users.
No substitution or transfer of prize is permitted except at Our sole discretion. If any legal authority challenges the award and/or Your receipt of a prize for winning a Contest on the Services, We reserve the right to revoke, cancel, suspend, substitute, or modify the award of such prize.
5.5. Collusion, Cheating and Fraud
Cheating in any form is strictly prohibited on Plair platform. If You suspect that any User or third party may be cheating by undertaking one of the following reportable actions listed below, You must report such activity to Our Customer Support Team by sending an email to email@example.com, with the subject heading “Cheating” as soon as reasonably practicable.
6. Wallet Solution
6.2. When using the Services, it also may be necessary for Us to provide You with Our own software and/or that provided by third parties;
6.3. Plair or the solution provider is responsible for Your lost of PLA due to insecurity reasons.
6.4. If neither Plair or the Wallet Solution Provider (“The Parties”) suspect that You are participating in any form of collusion, fraudulent practices or money laundering activities, the Parties reserve the right to report such activity to the relevant authorities and regulators, online service providers, banks, credit card companies, electronic payment providers or other financial institutions including details of Your identity and You agree to cooperate fully with the parties to investigate any such activity.
7. Content Standard and Intellectual Property Right
7.1. User Content
The Services may contain message boards, chat rooms, profiles, forums, bulletin boards, and other interactive features that allow Users to post, submit, publish, display, or transmit to others content, such as audio, video, text, or other materials (collectively, “User Content”). Users understand and acknowledge that by using the Services, Users may be exposed to User Content that Users may consider to be objectionable and/or inaccurate and that their use of the Services constitutes their acceptance of such risk.
All User Content must comply with the Content Standards set out in this section of this agreement. Any User Content Users post on or through the Services will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By posting any User Content on or through the Services, Users grant Plair and its respective licensees, successors, and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute, sell, exploit, and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose, without restriction, and without compensation to Users. Users represent and warrant that:
· Users own or control all rights in and to their User Content;
· Users have the right to grant the license granted above to Plair and its respective licensees, successors and assigns; and
· All of their User Content does and will comply with this Agreement.
Plair discourages Users from posting any personal information that can be used to identify or locate Users, such as User addresses, email addresses, or phone numbers.
7.2. Content Standard
User Content must comply with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
Without limiting the foregoing, User Content must not:
· Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable;
· Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
· Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person;
· Violate the legal rights (including the rights of publicity and privacy) of others or contain any material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable laws or regulations or that otherwise may be in conflict with this Agreement;
· Be intended or likely to deceive any person;
· Advocate, promote, or assist any illegal activity;
· Be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person;
· Impersonate any person, or misrepresent the User’s identity or affiliation with any person or organization;
· Involve commercial activities, sales, or advertising;
· Contain any links without prior written permission from Plair.
7.3. Users agree not to use the Services for any unlawful purpose or for any purpose that is prohibited by this Agreement. Users further agree not to:
· Engage in any illegal activity, or the planning of any illegal activity;
· Threaten, harass, abuse, or otherwise intimidate any User(s);
· Post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any content that is infringing, libelous, defamatory, abusive, offensive, obscene, pornographic or otherwise violates the law or the rights of Plair, its Users, or any third party;
· Use the Services for any purpose other than that which is authorized in this Agreement or in a manner that violates any laws including intellectual property laws;
· Seek to or in any way assist others in obtaining Account, password, or personal information from any User(s);
· Create a false identity, impersonate another person, or otherwise attempt to mislead any person as to the identity or origin of any communication;
· Send or cause to be generated any unwanted email to any User(s);
· Send or cause to be generated any unwanted messages in the Services;
· Inflict or cause to be inflicted in any manner whatsoever software viruses or any other code designed to interrupt, destroy, limit, or otherwise affect the functionality of any software or hardware or telecommunications equipment associated directly or indirectly with the Services;
· Employ any automated means, including, without limitation, bots, scrapers, or spiders to access or participate in the Services for any purpose;
· Using any unauthorized programs that interact with the software in any way for any purpose, including, but not limited to intercepting, emulating, or redirecting any communication, or collecting information or reading memory used by Plair;
· Improperly using support or complaint features of the Services or making false reports to Plair;
· Using any artificial means to alter a User’s position in the Contests;
· Selling or transferring an Account or any attributes related thereto;
· Involve commercial activities, sales, or advertising;
· Engaging in any activity to gain an unfair advantage over Plair or other Users, or otherwise acting in an unfair manner by exploiting a fault in Plair software, by collusion or by any other unfair or illegal methods; or
· Engaging in any other activity deemed by Plair to be in conflict with the spirit or intent of this Agreement.
· Any use of the Services in violation of the foregoing constitutes a breach of this Agreement and may result in, among other things, Account termination, withholding of the balance of Your Account, recovery of any affected payouts from Your Account, prohibition from using the Services, and/or legal action. Users understand that any attempt to deliberately damage the Services or undermine any Contest may also be a violation of criminal and/or civil laws and Plair reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
8. Reservation of Rights
These T&Cs constitute the entire agreement between Users and Plair with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matter. Any waiver of any provision of these T&Cs will be effective only if in writing and signed by Plair.
Plair reserves the right to enforce its T&Cs if Plair, in its sole discretion, determines that the Services provided by a content provider’s platform is detrimental to the Company brand or brands, including, without limitation, in any manner that is disparaging or that otherwise portrays Plair in a negative light, or has a negative impact on the integrity of Plair’s product or business operations.
9. Additional Alpha Test Promotion Terms and Conditions
By participating in promotions, Applicants (“Applicants”) agree to be bound by these and promotional specific Terms and Conditions which are in conjunction with Plair T&Cs. We may at our absolute discretion restrict who may enter into promotions for any reason.
9.1. The first 200 participants who registered and verified their email will be granted as successful applicants. Participants will then have to fulfill the guidelines sent to their corresponding email addresses. The 200 testers will share a pool of 50 million PLA tokens. (Updated Announcement: Alpha test registration was in huge demand and we ended up with over 1200 signups. As a show of our appreciation we allowing all that registered access to the Alpha test. We will also increase the rewards from 50M PLA to 250M PLA.) Rewards will be distributed based on the value of the feedback, bug reports, and issues you submit. ONLY to those who have completed all the tasks will receive the rewards in the form of PLA;
9.2. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash for a 3-month lock-up period;
9.3. Any incomplete, incorrect or false application will not be accepted and will be void;
9.4. You must have a Plair and a Steam account in order to enter or receive a prize;
9.5. Applicants shall provide true and accurate information in the application and warrant that all personal data provided is true and accurate;
9.6. Any participant found to be operating multiple accounts in promotions will be in breach of these and general account terms and Plair will determine at its sole discretion by whatever means it deems necessary to establish if different entries or accounts are connected to the same person;
9.7. Employees of the promoter, any advertising agency or web company connected with the promoter or any such person's subsidiary or associated companies, agents or members of their families or households, are not eligible to participate in promotions;
9.8. The promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants;
9.9. Plair reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any revised version will be effective immediately that it is displayed on this website.
The Agreement (the “Agreement”) is entered into on this 15th day of March, 2019 by and between Plair Limited ( the “Disclosing Party”) and the Alpha tester (the “Receiving Party”).
The Receiving Party hereto desires to participate in discussions regarding the Alpha Test (the “Transaction”). During these discussions, the Disclosing Party may share certain proprietary information with the Receiving Party. Therefore, in consideration of the mutual promises and covenants contained in this Agreement, and other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged, the parties hereto agree as follows:
1. Definition of Confidential Information.
For purposes of this Agreement, “Confidential Information” means any data or information that is proprietary to the Disclosing Party and not generally known to the public, whether in tangible or intangible form, in whatever medium provided, whether unmodified or modified by Receiving Party, whenever and however disclosed, including, but not limited to: (i) any marketing strategies, plans, business plans and performance results relating to the past, present or future business activities of such party, its affiliates, subsidiaries and affiliated companies; (ii) plans for products or services; (iii) any scientific or technical information, invention, design, process, procedure, formula, improvement, technology or method; (iv) any concepts, reports, data, know-how, works-in-progress, designs, development tools, specifications, computer software, source code, object code, flow charts, databases, inventions, information and trade secrets; (v) any other information that should reasonably be recognized as confidential information of the Disclosing Party; and (vi) any information generated by the Receiving Party that contains, reflects, or is derived from any of the foregoing. Confidential Information need not be novel, unique, patentable, copyrightable or constitute a trade secret in order to be designated Confidential Information. The Receiving Party acknowledges that the Confidential Information is proprietary to the Disclosing Party, has been developed and obtained through great efforts by the Disclosing Party and that Disclosing Party regards all of its Confidential Information as trade secrets.
2. Disclosure of Confidential Information.
From time to time, the Disclosing Party may disclose Confidential Information to the Receiving Party. The Receiving Party will: (a) not use the Confidential Information for any other purpose other than as agreed; (b) not copy, reproduce, distribute or disclose any of Confidential Information to anyone; (c) keep all Confidential Information strictly confidential by using a reasonable degree of care, but not less than the degree of care used by it in safeguarding its own confidential information; and (d) not disclose any Confidential Information received by it to any third parties (except as otherwise provided for herein).
3. Use of Confidential Information.
The Receiving Party agrees to use the Confidential Information solely in connection with the current or contemplated business relationship between the parties and not for any purpose other than as authorized by this Agreement without the prior written consent of an authorized representative of the Disclosing Party. No other right or license, whether expressed or implied, in the Confidential Information is granted to the Receiving Party hereunder. Title to the Confidential Information will remain solely in the Disclosing Party. All use of Confidential Information by the Receiving Party shall be for the benefit of the Disclosing Party and any modifications and improvements thereof by the Receiving Party shall be the sole property of the Disclosing Party.
This Agreement shall remain in effect for a two-year term (subject to a one year extension if the parties are still discussing and considering the Transaction at the end of the second year). Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Receiving Party’s duty to hold in confidence Confidential Information that was disclosed during term shall remain in effect indefinitely.
Both parties acknowledge that the Confidential Information to be disclosed hereunder is of a unique and valuable character, and that the unauthorized dissemination of the Confidential Information would destroy or diminish the value of such information. The damages to Disclosing Party that would result from the unauthorized dissemination of the Confidential Information would be impossible to calculate. Therefore, both parties hereby agree that the Disclosing Party shall be entitled to injunctive relief preventing the dissemination of any Confidential Information in violation of the terms hereof. Such injunctive relief shall be in addition to any other remedies available hereunder, whether at law or in equity. Disclosing Party shall be entitled to recover its costs and fees, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, incurred in obtaining any such relief. Further, in the event of litigation relating to this Agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover its reasonable attorney’s fees and expenses.
6. Notice of Breach.
Receiving Party shall notify the Disclosing Party immediately upon discovery of, or suspicion of, (1) any unauthorized use or disclosure of Confidential Information by Receiving Party; or (2) any actions by Receiving Party inconsistent with their respective obligations under this Agreement, Receiving Party shall cooperate with any and all efforts of the Disclosing Party to help the Disclosing Party regain possession of Confidential Information and prevent its further unauthorized use.
7. No Binding Agreement for Transaction.
The parties agree that neither party will be under any legal obligation of any kind whatsoever with respect to a Transaction by virtue of this Agreement, except for the matters specifically agreed to herein. The parties further acknowledge and agree that they each reserve the right, in their sole and absolute discretion, to reject any and all proposals and to terminate discussions and negotiations with respect to a Transaction at any time. This Agreement does not create a joint venture or partnership between the parties. If a Transaction goes forward, the non-disclosure provisions of any applicable transaction documents entered into between the parties (or their respective affiliates) for the Transaction shall supersede this Agreement. In the event such provision is not provided for in said transaction documents, this Agreement shall control.
No warranties are made by either party under this agreement whatsoever. The parties acknowledge that although they shall each endeavor to include in the Confidential Information all information that they each believe relevant for the purpose of the evaluation of a Transaction, the parties understand that no representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the Confidential Information is being made by the Disclosing Party. Further, neither party is under any obligation under this Agreement to disclose any Confidential Information it chooses not to disclose. The Disclosing Party shall have no liability to the Receiving Party (or any other person or entity) resulting from the use of the Disclosing Party's Confidential Information or any reliance on the accuracy or completeness thereof.
· This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between the parties and supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous understandings and agreements, whether oral or written, between the parties, with respect to the subject matter hereof.
· Any failure by either party to enforce the other party’s strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of its right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement.
· This Agreement can be modified by the Disclosing Party upon prior notice to Receiving Party.
· This Agreement is personal in nature, and neither party may directly or indirectly assign or transfer it by operation of law or otherwise without the prior written consent of the other party, which consent will not be unreasonably withheld. All obligations contained in this Agreement shall extend to and be binding upon the parties to this Agreement and their respective successors, assigns and designees.